Learn more about what we believe
Statement of Faith
We agree that God sent His only begotten Son to save the world. We believe that God did not send His son to condemn or judge the world but rather reconcile our relationship back with God through Love and Grace.
We believe that:
- The Son of God was born of a virgin
- Jesus suffered under Pontius Pilate
- He was crucified, died and buried
- Jesus conquered death through His resurrection
- And He is now seated at the right hand of the Father
We believe that the only way to the Father is through Jesus. We believe that we have been commissioned to fulfill specific objectives as we reach people and accomplish the following.
- Love unconditionally
- Never judge
- Bring hope to the hopeless
- Bind up the brokenhearted
- Minister to the needs of a hurting world
- Invite people into a intimate and personal relationship with Jesus
- Encouraging joining a local church to be discipled
- Use gifts and provisions like food, games, supplies, clothes, etc. as a tool to attract but the ultimate gift is Jesus.